Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays & 2008 Best Clicks

As the year winds down I wanted to review all the weddings I've shot in 2008. I have been lucky to work with: the best venues on the Monterey Peninsula, great coordinators, and a lot of other talented vendors in the wedding industry. Photography has been good to me this year and has led me to work in San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, Nantucket and even as far as the Galapagos Islands - and I am fortunate to have done so. Please let me thank everyone, our clients, venues, coordinators and other vendors for making this year a success.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season & a Happy New Year!

Take a look at the 2008 Slideshow by clicking here.

Oh yeah, and have a sneak peak at our 2008 Scott Campbell Photography holiday card.


- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment