Monday, July 21, 2008

Jill & Chris | June 28, 2008

At one point during the reception, as the band was rocking and all the guests were on their feet moving and grooving, Chris asked me if I was having any fun or if it was just work. Well, I can without a doubt say that their wedding was easily one of the most fun I have had the pleasure to photograph. I am also glad the bride and groom made some extra time to go off site, just around the corner to the world famous 17 mile drive in Pebble Beach, to get some special shots of them and the bridal party. It was worth it. Take a look at some of my favs:

Click here for the full slideshow.















Congrats Jill & Chris, you both rock!

Venue: Monterey Peninsula Country Club
Flowers: Kim England - Fleur du Soleil
Band: Joe Shareno Band

- Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment